• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Streaming Best TV shows you watch on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, or other streaming service?

zepherman

Ever since I got a faster Internet connection (100Mbps) and got a Roku, I rarely watch satellite anymore. With that said, there are many very good shows available to watch. Which do you all watch or recommend?

In no particular order, here are some of my faves. Some are current series with new episodes, while others have recently ended. I will add more as I think of them.:)

Netflix
Lost in Space (4K HDR)
Altered Carbon (4K HDR)
Jessica Jones (4K HDR)
Iron Fist (4K HDR)
Ozark (season 1 4K, season 2 4K HDR)
Glitch (4K)
Narcos (4K, season 3 4K HDR)
The Punisher (4K HDR)
The Last Kingdom
Travelers (4K)
Luke Cage (4K HDR)
Defenders (4K HDR)
Hell on Wheels
Daredevil (4K HDR)
Longmire (4K)
Godless (4K HDR) limited series
Stranger Things (4K HDR)
Wanted
The 100
The Flash
Legends of Tomorrow
Better Call Saul (seasons 1-3)
Into the Badlands (seasons 1-2)

Amazon Prime Video
Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan (4K HDR)
Goliath (4K HDR)
Man in the High Castle (4K HDR)
Sneaky Pete (4K HDR)
Mad Dogs (4K HDR)
Absentia (4K HDR)
The Expanse (season 1 and 2 4K)
The Americans
Salvation (season 1 included with Prime)

Hulu
Marvel Runaways
Chance
Castle Rock
Black Sails
Vikings (I actually rented the Blu-rays as they had the extended versions of each episode).
Homeland
The Strain
The Orville
Fargo

CBS All Access
Star Trek Discovery
Salvation
Strange Angel

Others that I stream, but are not included with any subscriptions. I bought the seasons on Amazon but still HIGHLY recommend!

Yellowstone (Paramount Network)
12 Monkeys (SyFy)

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
I just haven’t had the time to sit down and enjoy a show. I have so many shows I need to finish and avoid spoilers even years after the ended. Still need to finish Breaking Bad, True Blood, Game of Thrones (up to start of season 5) and Justified.

Although when Strangers Things, DareDevil, and The Tick come back. I will for sure be making the effort to watch. Plus I would like to make an effort to watch Jack Ryan

zepherman

Ash vs Evil Dead Season 1 and 2 on Netflix for campy fun

Sorry not a lot of help but I usually watch documentaries
I have read good things about this show, I need to check it out! Thanks for sharing. :)

zepherman

I just haven’t had the time to sit down and enjoy a show. I have so many shows I need to finish and avoid spoilers even years after the ended. Still need to finish Breaking Bad, True Blood, Game of Thrones (up to start of season 5) and Justified.

Although when Strangers Things, DareDevil, and The Tick come back. I will for sure be making the effort to watch. Plus I would like to make an effort to watch Jack Ryan
Jack Ryan is really good! I believe it got renewed for season 2, but most likely it’ll be at least a year before it premieres. There are many shows I also have not finished watching. Some of them that have long since ended like True Blood. Some like Supernatural, have been on for a long time and are still going strong. I’m only halfway through season 2, so I have a VERY long way to go before I’m caught up.