1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buy/Sell/Trade FAQ

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade' started by Pirate, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Pirate

Pirate Administrator Administrator

Who can post items for sale and trade?
    Members who have at least 100 posts. If you do not meet this criteria, your post will be removed.

How do I post my DVDs and Blu-rays?
    Simply make a list of what titles you're offering, the condition of each, shipping costs, and whether you’re looking to sell or trade.

How do I contact a forum member about a purchase or trade?
    Either respond to the post itself or PM the forum member to work out the details.

What are the easiest online payment methods?
    Most people use PayPal, though we've heard good things about Amazon Payments.

Is Home Theater Loft responsible for bad purchases, trades, shipping problems, money issues, etc.?
    No. You're on your own, bitches. This is an honor system among online acquaintances. Buyer/Seller/Swapper beware.

2. ellisr63

ellisr63 Well-Known Member

How do I post my projector up for sale? I only see the FAQ, and a BluRay for sale section.

3. Iguana Man

Iguana Man Well-Known Member Moderator

Just post it with pics and price.

That's what I did with Plissken and he sold quick!

WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

4. ellisr63

I don't have any pics... Pretty standard and in excellent condition.

Here is what I have:

I have a custom made fixed frame 134" Jamestown screen with a 6" velvet border (normally they are 3") for sale. I am looking for $275 for the screen. Local pickup in Concord California

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  5. Iguana Man

My apologies - I was high on rye earlier. :insec:

I'll ask my friend in Jersey if he's interested, ellisr63. :)

6. ellisr63

Anyone local to Concord, California that would be interested in a Jamestown 134" 16x9 screen? We had it custom made with a 6" velvet border for around $400... I am looking for $150 for local pickup. I prefer not to ship it.

7. Taxi

Taxi Administrator Administrator

Did you post this over on IOIAP? I wonder if Wirehed would be interested in this? He's got plenty of room for a bigger screen, and he doesn't need one that is acoustically transparent.

8. ellisr63

I was never able to join.

9. Iguana Man

What?!? Maybe an admin needs to approve you - what's your username there and I'll mention it to Wire.

10. ellisr63

I can't remember anymore... I just remember when the forum was shut down, I tried to set up an account and it never approved it for me.

11. Iguana Man

According to Wire you were approved back on 8/27/13. Try logging in again and let me know what happens.

12. ellisr63

Do you have a lin
    k to the website... I don't even have the link anymore.

13. Iguana Man

14. ellisr63

It works... Thanks.

Iguana Man likes this.