• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

First Dance with Mary Jane

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
I dunno man, 3 days to dry? That seems way too short. I hope you're burping those jars a couple times a day or you may get mold.
Yes they are being burped and all looking good so far. They were suppose to dry in a roughly 50% RH but being left in my tent it dried a lot faster because my RH was closer to 30%. I shall post some nugg pics after their first day in the jar

Black Domina

Granddaddy Purple

Cookie Monster

Purple Bud

Sensi Star CBD

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
I guess I have to say what I thought of my grow. I will say 3 of my plants aren’t doing much for me and blame my mite issue for 2 of them, the 3rd is a CBD. Cookie Monster was a nice creeper of a hit. Took almost 15-20 minutes before I felt any dizziness or pain relief effect, but when it took hold it was great. Purple Bud was a freebie and for a bit was my favourite strain. Great pain relief, comfy like feeling and soft lawl to sleep. Granddaddyrain Purple is probably the strongest I grew, as it was still hitting me some 8+hrs later after vaping. Nothing I have tried has ever made me feel that way and in some ways feels nice, but still a little hungover like feeling afterwards. Black Domina is probably fav as it is like a combo of all 3 strain listed above, but all in one flower. Will for sure be growing this again, but will try growing it outside this spring/summer.

Gorilla Bomb was really damaged by the mites and really doesn’t do anything but a slight buzz after a long vaping session. Girl Scout Cookies is a tiny bit stronger, but no where near what I was expecting from past experience. Sensi Star CBD works but isn’t a good night strain I was looking for, but might have enough for my mom to make a topical rub from.

With that, I present Day 1 of my new grow which started today. Will be trying to mainline my grow but hard to tell how well I can attend to this with my upcoming wrist surgery on my dominant hand. Well, wish me the best of luck.

tomdkat

DEVIL LETTUCE!

YOU"LL GO BLIND!
SATAN!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhk
*sigh* This, alone, is worth the price of admission here. :)

lol

I've spent a little time with Mary Jane every now and then, but not often. I've tried a vape pen once and it was pretty cool. I actually purchased a PAX Era pen, but haven't purchased any pods because:

1. I'm not sure where to get them
  2. I'm still not comfortable with the idea of purchasing it, like I can a candy bar. lol
However, I'm digging some of the billboards popping up, advertising for local businesses. My faves thus far are for "Smoakland" and "blunts+more". lol

Peace....

tomdkat

It's all fun and games until you inhale too much and your eyes blow right out of your skull.
How do you get your eyes back in? :)

I know what you mean. There's nothing like warm ash on the back of your throat to get your eyes to start "bugging". lol

Peace...