• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I can't help myself...

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
1972 Dart 2dr rolling chassis. Needs pretty much everything. I found it in one of my facebook groups. They guy was asking $500. I messaged him asking for details, and started looking for ways to come up with money. I got rid of the Silver Durango, and the Blue one will be next. He messaged me about a week later cutting the price in half. I looked at selling parts...possible trades, but he wasn't interested. He messaged me Friday saying if I could pick it up by October first, I could have it. I brought it home Monday...

Plan for it is 70/71 Quarter panels, front fenders, and a 71 grill. Then rebuild my 340/727 from the Duster I had for it. It will be a very fun car to drive.

j

Attachments

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
Wow. That is definitely a "fixer upper". Good long term project car, for sure.

I was a little confused by your post though: did you get it for free, or for $250?

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
First update

I'm pulling the 8.75 rear end from the Demon for the Dart and having a Dana 60 built for the Demon. If I ever go high torque, the Dana can handle it better than the 8.75 can

j