1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marvel's The Defenders

Discussion in 'TeeVee' started by SilentBob, May 3, 2017.

1. SilentBob

SilentBob EH??? Administrator

Have yet to see Luke Cage or Iron Fist (sorry Iggy, hear its bad) or finish Jesssica Jones. Though this trailer kicks ass :D

EM3 likes this.
  2. Taxi

Taxi Administrator Administrator

Jazzed. It's good to see all these characters together.

Not sure why all the hate for Iron Fist. I'm enjoying it. Only have one episode to go. (Maybe that's the one that sucks?)

3. Iguana Man

Iguana Man Well-Known Member Moderator

Maybe I'll give Iron Fist another chance. Jessica Jones is also something I should check out. Loved Luke & DD.

Trailer looks good.

4. EM3

EM3 Well-Known Member

Looks like I will have to check this one out.

I saw most of Daredevil as well as all of Jessica Jones and loved those as well as Luke Cage. I never did get into Iron First.

Iggy you need to watch Jessica Jones I heard somewhere that they are working on season 2.

5. Iguana Man

I'm 4 eps in my friend! I'm liking it.

6. SilentBob

Friendly bump to remind everyone that the series is out on Netflix now. Hard to miss if anyone opens up Netflix anyways

Slow first episode but ends with a literal solid bang

7. Iguana Man

I signed up for a free month of Netflix and finished episode 2 yesterday. The second episode had a way too obvious foretelling moment about a "team" but overall I'm digging it. :)

8. SilentBob

Finished watching tonight, and I think I might of been expecting more. Not much fighting but when we do get it. It was mostly too tight, mostly dark, odd angles were shown to add style and a lot of Michael Bay swinging camera dialog moments. I would compare it to the complaints that Batman Begins got for it action scenes. Still get some great banter, interactions and some cool fight scenes.

Overall :star::star::star::halfstar::nostar:

9. Wirehed

Wirehed NSFW Administrator Administrator

Just finished this. I was pretty "meh" about it. The entire thing felt about as awkward as Jessica Jones looked.