• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MP 3 Player help and input

EM3

Ok here is my problem. I am thinking that my big fat Ipod is dying. It keeps refusing to work every so often in my 2013 Niisan Truck. The truck has an IPod jack in it so it will charge as it plays but I get this strange buzzing sound for no reason then it refuses to work until the truck is stopped and engine is turned off and the IPod is restarted and plugged back up.
Since the Ipod has a jack in it and so does the stereo for a 3.5mm AUX cord I am going to run a cable from the Ipod to that input to see if that helps and just charge the Ipod when I need to.
Now if this doesn't work I have 2 options 1 is buy an expensive IPod because I need a 32 GB or bigger or buy a Sandisk 4GB Clip Player and a 32 GB Mirco SD card for about $60 for both and try that in the Aux jack.
Has anyone used a Sandisk MP 3 player because I haven't. How do you do playlists with it. Will it read ITunes files and Playlists since my music is in ITunes or will I have to switch to Windows Media player for this.
Here is a link to the player http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk...=3760001&st=categoryid$abcat0201010&cp=1&lp=1
Any help or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks