• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New House and Shop

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
Well, after all the hoops have been jumped through, I think I can safely say, we got approved for a mortgage to build a shop, and put a new mobile home on the property. The permits have been applied for, and I'm hoping I can get her to sign the papers this weekend. She is hesitant as I'm not getting the shop I want and she is upset about the utility room size.

We are buying a 4BR, 2Bath a bout 1870 Ft. Sq, with all new appliances, a W/D connection in the master bath, as well as the Utility room. It has a family room, where i will be installing a 75" UHD Samsung, and if I can talk them into going 6' taller on the shop, I'll have a place to build a dedicated home theater. The porch on the back will be the 4th Br.

I'll post progress pix as they happen. I'm expecting to break ground in late August, early September, as it takes forever to get permission from the government. When we are all settled in, we are having a pig roast.

Oh, I forgot to mention, my loving wife brought home three hogs, and three sows...so we will have bacon seeds soon :D

j

Attachments

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
Old floor plan was $117K. New one is $129K. Significant jump in sq. ft. For the price increase. Hoping the bank approves again...

j

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
Well, we got the approval, but found a lein on the property. My attorney is working on getting it released, hopefully by July, I'll have good news.

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
Well, my attorney successfully got the lein "avoided in its entirety". Now, if the title company will take the copy of the judgement, we should be able to proceed.

j