• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Prodigal Members

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
So, we've had quite the flood of returning members in the past couple weeks:

brian
sycho
Derb
limacharliewhiskey

Don't take my question the wrong way, because I'm NOT complaining! :D But I'm curious, were your returns at this time coincidental, or was there some communication between you? Or in other words, why did you all come back at this time?

Derb

Wasn't there a full moon recently? ;)

I actually did not know that until you pointed it out. As for my reasons for wanting to return, let's just say the other half of the Internet side is too young to have an actual independent thought on topics at hand where as I see this forum.. lets say, more mature.

limacharliewhiskey

Kinda coincidence with me. I'd been checking in just once a month.

I'd been going on a BD buying spree over the past 6 months, and just wondered if there were any good deals I'd been missing. Then I remembered this site.

I'll try to post the Fry's Electronics sales every Friday, or at least point out notable items on sale. Fry's now seems to finally have their brick-and-mortar ads and their online website synced together so that brick-and-mortar and online customers can both get the sale prices on items.

brian

So, we've had quite the flood of returning members in the past couple weeks:

brian
sycho
Derb
limacharliewhiskey

Don't take my question the wrong way, because I'm NOT complaining! :D But I'm curious, were your returns at this time coincidental, or was there some communication between you? Or in other words, why did you all come back at this time?
Coincidence. It seemed like a good time to come back, I guess.