• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Rush not touring anymore

tomdkat

I don't know how many of you know this but I'm a HUGE Rush fan. I mean I'm overweight but I'm talking about my fanaticism, not my physical stature. :)

When I found out they won't tour anymore because Neil Peart just can't play, my heart was crushed. The last tour I attended was "Clockwork Angels" and I caught a show in San Jose, CA, at the "Shark Tank".

Being a diehard fan, I would actually be open to Mike Portnoy or maybe Tim "Herb" Alexander of Primus replacing Neil Peart behind The Kit. :) I think both would do the songs total justice.

Peace...

Wirehed

NSFW Administrator
Administrator
Is Rush a real band?
I just thought it was one of those inside jokes about Canada.
Like when they need a stadium band in a TV show for the plot, but they can't afford licensing for a real group.

:)

tomdkat

Is Rush a real band?
I just thought it was one of those inside jokes about Canada.
Like when they need a stadium band in a TV show for the plot, but they can't afford licensing for a real group.

:)
I'm sending the Armada to The Compound:

armada.jpg

what's the address again?

Peace...

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
As a Canuck I must defend our greatest treasure. So back off you Hoser :headslap:

Actually not that a big Rush fan, but my brother a few years back (6-7) was suppose to of moved one them into the city I live in. Deal fell threw and no idea if they moved here or not.

Wirehed

NSFW Administrator
Administrator
There's no such thing as Canada!
It was invented by a paper company to sell postcards and later, candy.