• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SilentBob's Not So Silent Theater

ellisr63

Black hole room is the best... I wish I could do it in our new house, but we have a 30' high boveda ceiling and glass doors along one whole wall plus another double wide glass door on the side wall.

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
Just a small update to my setup today. Today I upgraded my 51” 1080p plasma to a Sony 55X900F 4K television with Dolby Vision. Came close to buying the 65” version but wasn’t worth another $700Cnd for an extra 10” when I have my projector for that. I have wrist surgery coming up in 3 weeks and also wanted a tv that I could hookup my wireless headphones too. Could be out of commission work wise for a few months while I heal.

EM3

Just a small update to my setup today. Today I upgraded my 51” 1080p plasma to a Sony 55X900F 4K television with Dolby Vision. Came close to buying the 65” version but wasn’t worth another $700Cnd for an extra 10” when I have my projector for that. I have wrist surgery coming up in 3 weeks and also wanted a tv that I could hookup my wireless headphones too. Could be out of commission work wise for a few months while I heal.
Good luck with the surgery. I hope your not down that long.

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
I’m a weak weak, but very happy man. Just upgraded to a NX7 from my 950R with a local shop (where I bought my last projector from) Dropped the price by $2100 for Black Friday and JVC also has a free mail in rebate for a free bulb. Will try to post pics soonish as this thing is Fucking Huge in comparison.

Last edited:

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
Congrats on getting that deal!

How did the surgery go?

Peace...

The surgery has overall gone well for me. I’m not getting the extremes in pain anymore but I still have lifting and certain twisting issues I’m dealing with. It’ll be a full year since my surgery this coming Friday. Although my surgeon said it would take a year and a half or longer to be near 95% normal. The work safety board Ive has to deal with just gave me another month of physio starting tomorrow to try and speed me along. Was building Rockstar metal racks at work and had a lot of screw driver action taking place. Wrist was pretty sore this past weekend but if I wasn’t going anywhere. I was just dosing myself up with some of my Purple Urkle and Do-Si-Dos marijuana. They seem to work pretty pretty good on me