• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

SilentBob's Not So Silent Theater

ellisr63

Black hole room is the best... I wish I could do it in our new house, but we have a 30' high boveda ceiling and glass doors along one whole wall plus another double wide glass door on the side wall.

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
Just a small update to my setup today. Today I upgraded my 51” 1080p plasma to a Sony 55X900F 4K television with Dolby Vision. Came close to buying the 65” version but wasn’t worth another $700Cnd for an extra 10” when I have my projector for that. I have wrist surgery coming up in 3 weeks and also wanted a tv that I could hookup my wireless headphones too. Could be out of commission work wise for a few months while I heal.

EM3

Just a small update to my setup today. Today I upgraded my 51” 1080p plasma to a Sony 55X900F 4K television with Dolby Vision. Came close to buying the 65” version but wasn’t worth another $700Cnd for an extra 10” when I have my projector for that. I have wrist surgery coming up in 3 weeks and also wanted a tv that I could hookup my wireless headphones too. Could be out of commission work wise for a few months while I heal.
Good luck with the surgery. I hope your not down that long.