• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

So what are you listening to right now?

Pirate

Administrator
Administrator
I know that soundtrack by heart, yet I've not actually seen the show. And, really, without Andrew Rannells, I'm not sure I could fully appreciate it.

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
I was going to see it in Toronto but it was a limited engagement and tickets were either really hard to come by or you had $150+ price tag for a seat. Might be back inSeptember and will hopefully "crosses fingers" see it then

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
Love this song every time it plays on the radio, but like most songs i like. The video is pretty fucking weird

plus they do a nice dark and calm Arctic Monkeys cover of Do I Wanna Know?

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator

This came out of nowhere and i really love the sound. The full album comes out October 14th called Rose Ave. If you're guessing who these are. It's Pink and Canadian songwriter Dallas Green. Wrote and recorded the album in 6 days

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
See if we can get more music going here again.

Going between the latest stuff from Of Monsters and Men

and the awesome Florence and the Machine

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
I still need to listen to Florence + the Machine's new album. Is it any good, Bob?
I'm liking it but it hasn't hit the wonderful height that she set with the last album Ceremonials (Deluxe Edition) I went with the Deluxe iTunes version here too. It's the only way to buy her albums but might of expected more variety in the acoustic bonus tracks. I liked that the last albums and their acoustic songs would have a unique sound to them to differ the tone/feel of the regular album version. Not seeing that much on this one, and so it's a bit disappointing. Been listening to more of the new Of Monsters and Men album than this one, but I do try to give myself a song or 2 to hear on my way home in the car to relax.