• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Stranger Things

ganthc

Has anyone else seen this Netflix TV Show? It is fantastic! Kind of like Goonies meets Twilight Zone. I highly recommend it!

raptors661

Northdakotian Peckerwood
I just finished my second viewing of the season. Still great. It was nice to pick up on some stuff I missed the first time around.

Both volumes of the score are out now. They're well worth picking up.

ganthc

Pirate, I hadn't heard the full version of the intro, so thanks for posting that! Loved the intro.

Edit: actually just saw that it was a remix. Very well done though!

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
I watched this last week. I really liked it. There are obvious nods to Spielberg and John Carpenter, and that's not a bad thing. It does a great job of depicting its early 80s time period.

I thought the acting was good for the most part, especially the kids.

And the music is fantastic. I need this soundtrack.

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
Just fished it tonight a want more. Thankfully Netflix has said, sure we'll give you more in 2017. Then gave us a trailer to announce Season 2 with all 9 episode titles revealed (yeah a bonus episode)

Iguana Man

Finished it up and liked it. Some goofy roll your eyes moments but overall I thought it was pretty good. And thank goodness Winona can move on to another emotion. ;)

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
Friendly boost and reminder to all that Season 2 is out now for streaming. Just did the first 2 episodes and are good, but a bit slow. Although you can see that this shit is about to get real