• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The end of the Home Theater Loft (Not Really)

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
**** EDIT: This is now old, incorrect news. As of 2/25/2014, we're not going anywhere. ****

Hey everybody.

I've decided to close down the Loft. I'd like to thank you all for the time you've spent here over the years, but I think it's time for me to move onto something else. What that might be, I'm not sure just yet. We'll see.

I'm going to leave the site up through the end of the month, since that's how long the bills are currently paid through, so if there is some picture or some bit of info that's on the forum that you might want to save, you'll have that opportunity.

I'll probably have more to say as we get closer to the end of the month.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Pirate

Administrator
Administrator
The end of an era.

Let's all keep in touch through the magic of social media and Chat Roulette.

brian

I had a dream you let me on as an Mod again because "Why the hell not? The forum is closing anyways."

The END TIMES ARE HERE!

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
I tried contacting some folks I know over there about it a couple years ago, right after the forum went away. I didn't get any response. Sadly, I think that data is gone forever.

Monrozombi

Can we make a HTL Facebok group, that way since most of us are on there we can still post things and discuss?!?!? I really don't want this little ragtag group of us going away, need a place for my movie fix

EM3

Damn this was my first day on the forum in a week and I hear this. I guess that will teach me to go on vacation.

On FB I am listed as Ernest Martin III

Monrozombi

When did Iggy become a moderator...is this a last minute thing? We're closing shop so we're letting the inmates run the place?