• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Van Halen - Discography

What Is The Best Van Halen Album?

• Van Halen II (1979)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Women And Children First (1980)

• Diver Down (1982)

• 5150 (1986)

• OU812 (1988)

• Balance (1995)

• The Best Of Van Halen, Vol. I (1996)

• Van Halen III (1998)

• The Best Of Both Worlds (2004)

• Live: Right Here, Right Now (1993)

• Other

• Total voters

RenoJim

Thanks Chip and Taxi I do like the stuff I am seeing around here thanks again for the invite ChipRocks1. I am still editing my profile I do like the two OO in Noob though. Looks like cussin is cool, got to run in a min.

missed them when they came through Reno a couple of years ago with Dave.
Van Halen - 'Panama' (Live 2008)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eysPgSSqX8U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eysPgSSqX8U&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

There is just something seriously wrong with this picture. Come on! I just can't and won't buy into it with a 17 year old kid on stage. :shake: It looks like a high school band with him there IMO.

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
Actually, I saw that show when they were in Portland, and Wolfie didn't do too bad. Sure, I would have preferred Michael Anthony in his familiar role as bass player/amazing background vocalist. But for my money, it was Diamond Dave's drugged-out, lackluster, trying-too-hard antics that tainted that show far more than the obvious inexperience of the youngest Van Halen.

Drugged out? Or just drunk on JD? Not that there's really any difference between the two on his part when it comes to lack of professionalism. I would think that Dave would have taken this reunion tour more seriously, especially having waited so long to get back into the band. If it turns out he was in fact drugged out as you say, that's just really disappointing to hear. :shake:

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
I'm not sure if DLR's blank stare is from "legal" (i.e. prescribed) drugs or alcohol or what, but when you see that guy on talk shows and such, he's whacked out. Something is permanently wrong with him, I think. He has this kind of "false-happy" look on his face all the time.

It's sad.

RenoJim

Van Halen - Discography Reviews

Van Halen (Self Titled) 1978 :star::star::star::star::star:

Inner Sleeve

VH1. No, not the channel. The Album. This ranks only slightly behind 1984 as the best Van Halen album ever IMO. What's not to love about this one. The bulk of this album still makes up a good chunk of their set list: Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love, Eruption, Ice Cream Man, Jamie's Cryin', Runnin' With The Devil and You Really Got Me. This album still holds up rather well after all these years. I still remember getting this on Christmas and playing it over and over. My Mom was kinda regretting getting me this album, especially on Christmas because I kept playing Running With The Devil over and over. My bad. Sorry.

Fave Songs: All of 'em.

Van Halen Music Videos

Van Halen - You Really Got Me & Interview (1978 Japan TV)
I pullled this record -yes record- for shipment today looked it over real well somebody is getting some prime vinal.:beerchug:

tomdkat

It's all about Van Halen (I). That's a hell of a way to "introduce" yourself. :)

Peace...