• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

What Are You Playing?

Wirehed

NSFW Administrator
Administrator
I was playing Hotline Miami with a friend...well, not WITH so much as "at the same time."
He finished the game in a couple hours, while I'm stuck about halfway through. Grrrr.

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
I placed an order of like 5 games during this past E3 deal that Walmart Canada was doing. Got them for like $50cnd each. So in the past week I have received Spider-Man for my PS4 and the latest Tomb Raider for my Xbox One X. I haven’t touched TR yet but having some good fun with Spider-Man swinging through the huge New York City playground. It has a very Batman Arkham City vibe to almost everything. Combat I dont think is as smooth (yet) but similar stringing hits together offering a quick finishing move, along with the quick jump/web sling onto the next bad guy. Much like the under appreciated Wolverine movie game that was released with Origins in theatres. Worth picking up for sure, and hope to have time for Tomb Raider soon.

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
Pirate is borrowing a friend's PS4 just so that he can play the new Spider-Man game.

I mainly use my Xbox One for watching TV (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) and on the PC, I haven't seen anything recently that excites me that much. I play a little PUBG, but I suck at it. The new Battlefield V, a franchise that I own nearly every title of, just looks like Battlefield I set in WW2, and I hated BF1, so I'm probably not even going to get it. :(

Last edited:

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
I finally finished Diablo III Reaper of Souls, and just finished preloading Division II on my new gaming laptop.

Still playing The Division, and on Xbox I'm playing The Division, soon the Division 2, and ESO.

j

EM3

I finally finished Diablo III Reaper of Souls, and just finished preloading Division II on my new gaming laptop.

Still playing The Division, and on Xbox I'm playing The Division, soon the Division 2, and ESO.

j
Damn the wife and I played through Diablo 3 at least 6 or 7 times and had level 70 torment characters. I bought it on the Switch just so I could do the Season.

When I get home this evening I am going to fire up Division 2. on the PC and give it a shot or 12000000.

Did you see where you can get the first Diablo on GOG now for like $10?

Wirehed

NSFW Administrator
Administrator
Finish Diablo III? hehe
I have over 600 hours in it.
Recently I've switched over to Grim Dawn for something new, if you like Diablo2 give it a shot.

Aside from that I've been playing Two Point Hospital which is pretty good if you're into silly hospital management sims. I think it's on sale/free to play this weekend as they're introducing new DLC.

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
I was playing through Season 16 of Diablo III, hoping to get the new skins for my Demon Hunter, but after I got to the last phase, as usual it got RIDICULOUSLY hard, bordering on impossible, and I just didn't feel like grinding on it that hard, so I haven't played for maybe a month. I think the season ends by the end of March. Meh. I fucking hate it when they trick you like that. The first four phases weren't simple, but at least they were doable in a reasonable amount of time.