• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Streaming What are you watching? (Streamed Content)

Wirehed

NSFW Administrator
Administrator
Yup. It looked pretty and had a lot of decent acting but it was plagued with so much stupid it was infuriating to watch. I did like the robot (totally not biased but someone we know made it)

Wirehed

NSFW Administrator
Administrator
:star::star::nostar::nostar::nostar: The Fastest Car. (series) --Way too much fussing, bitching, crying and drama. Just race the cool cars. I liked the concept here, but I really hate "reality TV forced drama" situations.

:star::star::star::star::nostar: Wild, Wild Country. (documentary series) A little slow moving, but amazing look inside a big cult.

:star::star::star::halfstar::nostar: Evil Genius. (documentary series) This true crime documentary about the infamous pizzle neck bomber is pretty great, particularly if you don't know (or remember) how it all ended.

:star::nostar::nostar::nostar::nostar: The Titan. Thanks for bringing us original science fiction that isn't just exploding space ships Netflix, however, next time don't make it so completely stupid and entirely forgettable.

:star::star::star::star::nostar: Chuck Norris Vs. Communism. (documentary movie) This film explores the relationship people developed with Western film, and their dubs, during the communist ban in Romania. Wonderful film. Everyone should watch it.

:star::star::star::nostar::nostar: The Toys That Made Us. (documentary series) This 4 episode documentary takes a look at popular toys we're all extremely familiar with. Would have liked more in depth interviews, but it was really fun to watch. Looking forward to the next season quite a bit (coming soon).

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: The End of the F***ing World. This small, edgy dark comedy is pretty great, even if it does have a bit too "MTV being edgy, woooo" feel.

:nostar::nostar::nostar::nostar::nostar: Bright. Nope. Turned it off after 15 offensive minutes of painful stupidity. Everyone involved should feel bad. Fuck you. (And PS, I'm a fan of Shadowrun)

:star::star::star::halfstar::nostar: The Founder. Decent docudrama about the founder of Mcdonald's.

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY: Season One :star::star::star::star::halfstar:

Yet another awesome superhero series on Netflix. These heroes are totally messed up and that’s what makes this show so great, and the awesome music choices too. Plus it was kinda cool to see some local spots used in the series that I live near or use to service for with Pepsi. Also I don’t know if a 2nd season is happening but it sure leaves it open for it, and they better deliver it. Especially with all the Marvel shows they had being canceled left, right and centre

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, Netflix is sure foisting The Umbrella Academy at us. I guess I'll give it a shot.

The Order looks like a cheap knock off of The Magicians, so I passed. The Magicians is pretty good, IMHO.

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
AFTER LIFE :star::star::star::star::star:

God damn you Netflix and Ricky Gervais. I never wanted to laugh and cry so much for a tv show until I watched this amazing series. He plays a man so far beyond being just depressed/suicidal. He has pretty much given up on how you treat people, what a life is really worth, and the overall treatment of the sick. Great line about how you see your dog suffering from illness and put him down to rid them of their pain/misery, but can’t apply that same ethical treatment on someone with dimentia/Alzheimer’s This will hit you hard, especially if you have lost anyone close to you recently.

EM3

I've finished 2 season of Riverdale and waiting for the 3rd to drop on Netflix. No idea why I love this one but I do.

I watched Sabrina because of how many people had their balls in a vice over the content. Ummit's a tv show people get over it because you are not that righteous or wholesome.

I started I Zombie for fun and I am 2 season into it.

I've watched 3 episodes of The Order and so far meh.

I am into the 2nd season of Ozark. I can only stand that in small doses for some reason. I guess I am not totally sold on that.

Wirehed

NSFW Administrator
Administrator
The Order was best when it was trying to be like Buffy. Mostly it was derivative and boring. Always nice to see Max Headroom though. :)
--I finished watching it because I was too tired this week to dig out anything new, but there's got to be better shows to watch.

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
Love Death and Robots: Season One :star::star::star::star::nostar:

Ok, maybe more like a 4.25 outta 5. Cool anthology series on Netflix and from David Fincher. Overall they had some great shorts and a couple that were meh. Love the different animation styles included and felt like watching The Animatrix but with no central plot to anything.