• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

WTH Did I Just Do?

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
Iggy Man. Check out what I brought home last night. 2017 Challenger GT. 3.6 305 HP, AWD, almost every option. I traded in the Dart GT. I'm much happier with this, even if it is an automatic.

I'll have to upload pix when I get home from work.

Wirehed

NSFW Administrator
Administrator
Black! We're Challenger twins.
I like your wheels too. I hate too much chrome, so I'm digging the brushed, flat black.

Congratulations!

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
That's damn sexy right there :D After I get this one paid down, I may look into upgrading, if they add AWD to the V8 models.

Our club president had an SRT392, I think 13, or 14. Got rear ended one day before the anniversery date of his last accident, where he was rear ended.

j

Last edited:

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
Picked up two Alpine SWS 10D2 subs and a box for the beats. Got an Alpine PDX F6 amp on Ebay, should be here some time next week. I order the CAI for it tomorrow, and the PDX-M12 amp for the subs, and the Alpine PXA-H800 processor and controller next payday. Then it's cram for a new house this fall.

j

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
K&N installed. I am waiting on shipping confirmation for an Audison Bit One, as well as a set of Voce 3 way components. Then, JL audio 75 RMSx6ch amp to run them active. If the 5ch amps i have could run 1 ohm, is use them, and go 50×8 to the full range, and 400 RMS to each sub.

Pix when they get here.

j

Attachments

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
I thought I updated this...
Front Stage:
Audison Voce 3 way components, run active through the Audison Bit1, powered by the JL Audio Marine 75X6. The Alpine 10s are powered by a PDX M1000 I found in a pawn shop. It sounds fantastic, and looks pretty good. I'm really happy with the work my friends at Best Buy did

tomdkat

Awesome ride? Where are the photos of the bikini-clad babe sprawled all over it? :love:

Peace...

chlngr1970

"Project Man"
Administrator
Maybe after we get a house, I can convince the wife to let me do that, LOL

I love this car. I love this car more than I loved my Avenger. Only thing I wish it had was the technology group, automatic wipers, high beams, and adaptive cruise control.

j