• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Xbox Series X and PS5. You guys buying?

Wirehed

NSFW Administrator
Administrator
I won a free PC copy for CP2077 on another board I frequent on. I havent played anything yet but with RTX On it look like my 2080S card will pretty much play all in ultra or high setting (ultra 75%/25% high)
That's awesome! Congrats!

Yeah, I'm sporting SLI 980s, so I'm quite a few generations behind. Doesn't help that I'm using a 34" 120hz ultrawide (3440x1440). :(
No Cyberpunk for me until I can pick up a new card.

SilentBob

EH???
Administrator
Forgot to update here. A month or so ago I traded in my Xbox One X and PS4 500GB slim in purchased a Series X system. Liking it so far, and gamepass is amazing to have on hand for Xbox/pc needs

oh and I never flipped the PS5, and still enjoying it. Control was a free PS+ game and that game is awesome. Why did I mention that? Well it’s because WE’RE GETTING A PUPPY! Got word 2 days ago that the first golden retriever breeder we used have puppies available. We get to pick him up as soon as June 19th and I will post in Off Topic when he arrives. Thinking of Fozzy for the name to take him on some wakka-wakkies

Last edited: