• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Important YAXU

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
(Yet Another Xenforo Update)

I'm going to update the forum software to the latest and greatest sometime tonight, so you may see some downtime. For a list of what's been changed, click here.

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
They just came out with another small update. I'll probably install it sometime this weekend.

I'll give the typical warnings beforehand, etc...

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
I "forgot" to update the forum over the weekend. I just did it since it looked like nobody was on. The upgrade seems to have worked fine.

End of Line.

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
Patch 1.4.2 has been released, which fixes a number of bugs, including some performance issues, and adds some new features.

You can find all the details about what has changed here.

I'll try to get the update done by the end of the week.

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
They have released another update (1.4.4) so I'll probably do an update to the forum sometime in the next 2-3 days.

I'll try to wait and do the upgrade when there aren't so many damn users online.

Iguana Man

I noticed the site was down earlier and double checked it wasn't me by using a couple of those "is it down" websites. Not sure if that's why the update is needed but I figured I'd mention it.

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, there is something wrong with the site, because it was down again, and I had to reboot it. (Which is what I did to fix it yesterday.) I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

Iggy, if the site is down in the future, check the HTL Facebook page, and if there is no info there, that means I don't know the site is down, so post about it there. Thanks!

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
Several server issues this weekend. I'm not even sure if any of them are solved... :(

However, we are updated to a new version of the flavor of Linux that we use, and the latest version of Xenforo. (Not much new changes, you can find the details here and here.)

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
A new version of Xenforo was released a couple weeks ago, so I'm going to upgrade to that this weekend.

Just FYI.

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
I saw that nobody was on the forum (Surprise!) so I just did the update.

There weren't any major issues fixed, but you can get all the gory details here, if you're so inclined.