• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Important YAXU

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
There is a major update to Xenforo, to version 2.0. It's likely that when I do the update, lots of things will change and/or look different. Don't Panic.

I'm not sure when I'm going to do the update, maybe after Christmas.

tomdkat

Is the forum upgrade still taking place? I'm not able to login at all and I can't post anything. :(

Peace...

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
I haven't done the upgrade yet. I need to do a little more research about how it will change our current setup. Maybe this weekend.

I'm not sure what you mean, though when you say you can't post. You posted that here. Are you saying there are other forums you can't post in?

Wirehed

NSFW Administrator
Administrator
This is the "Site Feedback" section of the forum.
There is no joking in the Site Feedback section of the forum.
Those who have joked have been sacked.

The sacking turned out to be a joke.
Those responsible have been sacked.

tomdkat

This is the "Site Feedback" section of the forum.
There is no joking in the Site Feedback section of the forum.
Those who have joked have been sacked.

The sacking turned out to be a joke.
Those responsible have been sacked.
brilliant.

Peace...

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
Okay, so I updated the forum. You'll notice that the color scheme has changed dramatically. This is the "default" style that Xenforo gives you. The dark theme that you're used to wasn't readable, so rather than trying to figure out how to fix it, I think what I'm going to do is look for an updated version that works with the new Xenforo. (Hopefully the person who made the first one has made an updated version. Xenforo isn't' THAT old.)

Bear with me while I work on the changes.

Last edited:

Taxi

Administrator
Administrator
I've added two new themes: "Shades of Grey". There are two versions, Cream and Blue.

They're not exactly like what we had, but they're closer to that than the "Default" style is. I'll leave them up while I work on something better.

To change to one of the new themes, just click on the link in the bottom left corner next to the little paint brush icon (it probably says "Default" for you now) and then choose one of the options that best suits you.

Next on my list: making the forum wide again, and making the avatars big again. <sigh>

Last edited:

Wirehed

NSFW Administrator
Administrator
It's kind of hard to see new threads, the bolded thread title is barely different than the nonbolded looking ones. Is there anyway we can tweak the color so it's easier to see?
Am I the only one noticing this? Maybe it's just my monitor...at high resolution things are smaller for me.

(not a big problem or anything or course, just a suggestion for discussion)